Bridging communication gaps is no longer an option. The language industry is rapidly expanding and so are we. At Maven International, we rely on a set of highly specialized translators, interpreters, revisers, and language consultants under the management of our experienced team, and in strict conformity with internationally recognized standards.
Submit your application
Expanding our team is always an objective. If you are an experienced translator or interpreter with qualifying credentials, we would gladly welcome you into our pool of linguists. Send us your application today!
A qualifying translator must meet one of the following requirements:
- Advanced translation studies (recognized qualification)
- Equivalent qualification in another specialization plus a minimum of two years documented experience in translation.
- At least five years of documented professional experience in translation.
A qualifying interpreter must meet one of the following requirements:
- A recognized degree (BA., MA. or Ph.D.) in interpretation from an institution of higher education, or a recognized educational certificate in the field of interpretation
- A recognized degree in any other field from an institution of higher education plus two years of continuous interpretation experience;
- An attestation of competence in interpretation awarded by an appropriate government body, government-accredited body, or recognized professional organization in the field of interpretation, and proof of other equivalent qualifications or interpretation experience
- Membership in an existing nationwide register of interpreters with clear qualification criteria
- Five years of continuous interpretation experience
- A certificate of attendance in a recognized interpretation training program
Shortlisted candidates will be contacted for further screening, which includes a detailed interview as well as a practical language proficiency and translation test. Send your applications to email@example.com or contact any of our offices for further information.